Beaky Box Foraging Tray
Beaky Box is a very special treat for your bird, with several different box styles, Beaky Box is a fabulous way to grab a bargain or buy a gift for your bird parent friends or family.
So what is in Beaky Box Foraging Tray?
Just as the name suggests, this is a foraging tray! Perfect for all birds, this neat tray fits inside your cage, on your bench top or on a play stand, the choice is yours. The tray itself is made from recycled rigid cardboard and measures 37cm long x25cm wide x 8cm deep.
Packaged in the tray, ready to go, all you need to do is open each of the packets and mix the contents together, adding in as much or as little of each component as you like. There are enough foraging components to fill your tray twice.
Foraging component shapes and colours are subject to stock availability, but you can expect to find inside:
- 800 grams compacted paper pellets (as recommended by avian vets for foraging)
- paper straw and bamboo chinese finger trap pieces
- 20 Plastic shapes and buttons
- 100 grams of brightly coloured wood pieces
- 100 brightly coloured toothpicks
- shredded paper
- brightly coloured large round circular confetti
- vine chew shapes
Make sure you add in some of your birdies pellets or even some small nut treats to find!